Two time Deca Ironman Finisher!! Tony Finishes Day 11. Congratulations Tony!!


Wednesday 18 September 2013

Just can't let it go

Okay, by now you most likely figured out that I raced day 11.  Yes I said I was going to quit at 10 but the guilt was eating me up.  I have been slowly walking the marathons which get me home at 3 in the morning.  Swim starts at 7, so not a lot of sleep.  My pad broke on my airbags today.  The screw is broken inside.  Hope they can fix it because I use the bats a lot on this course.

It's my sons 25 birthday tommorow.  Happy birthday MacKenzie.

Miss everyone there and I'm sure you have thought that I've lost my marbles.  Not so much lost them, I'm just rearranging them.got my feet stuck in a speggetti bowl full of ice.  Trying to relieve pressure.

2 comments:

  1. You have a PB now - 11 Ironman races in 11 days!!! Congrats Tony - anything more is a bonus - can't believe you are still gutting it out...and I'm worried about a single marathon on Sunday;). I'll be thinking of you and your sore feet for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Tony 11 in 11 days Woohoo ! I'm just worried you may permanently do damage to your feet .....not being able to run ever again or even walk properly ....something to think of ? In my thoughts and prayers .....Donna ...

    ReplyDelete