Two time Deca Ironman Finisher!! Tony Finishes Day 11. Congratulations Tony!!


Saturday 28 September 2013

Restarting a broken engine

Okay, long story short.  I re entered he race today for another Deca.  No promises but I just couldn't leave without giving it my all.  Lots of complications from before but I will work through those problems.  I just couldn't let it go.  No promises, all I can do is try.

Just finished my first day, it was a good day but it is calling for rain tommorow and the bike course turn around is the church.  They have 2 services, so the traffic will be Evan scarier than usual.
It very hard to start an engin that has been shut down for repairs for nine days.  The engine iss still not repaired but we must turn it back on and ask for it to perform at top speed.

I never make anything easy in my life.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you have been giving it your all from the beginning ! Stay safe ,and be kind to that engine of yours ! Don't over heat it ....sending love and prayers for you Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knew you'd be back in the run! This adventure of yours is no simple 'feet' but if anybody can do it is you! Take care of yourself. Good luck to you Tony!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a real inspriation! Good luck Tony!

    ReplyDelete