Two time Deca Ironman Finisher!! Tony Finishes Day 11. Congratulations Tony!!


Thursday 12 September 2013

Time to go to work

Mornings are tough thing around here, they come far too quick.  I set the alarm so I don't have a mad rush.  Still have to drive to the race site and set everything up.

My roommates wife is coming on Wednesday, he has been emailing her with a list of fattening dream foods.  I never knew how much food meant when there isn't enough or the stuff the have is crap..

Hoping for an uplifting day today.  Need something to keep me focused.

Helen, I plastered your butt paste all over my ass last night.  It is looking quite nasty down there.

2 comments:

  1. What a BUMMER Tony! Literally! Wish we could whip you up something yummy and send it your way. Hang in there - we'll fatten you up when all is said and done!! You are doing a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony, sounds like things are tough. You're still alive and kicking. Good job!

    ReplyDelete